Sunday, March 6, 2016

Encouraged.

Though the temperature is still in the mid 30°, the birds sitting atop my Brookland porch are currently heralding the arrival of Spring.  

I hear their animated twitters and chirps.  And, I am encouraged.  

Standing still on this new plateau, I take a moment to look back over the past few years with a sense of wonder and incredulity.  It has been such a loooong winter at the DollHouse: so many downs, so many sad moments, so much pain.  And yet, there have also been bursts of bright colored highs sent by a benevolent God to offset the deep indigo blues.  

Today, as I peek back over my shoulder, I see a rainbow of such magnificence that I know without a doubt that each trial and blessing was divinely orchestrated to prepare me for even this very moment.  If God can fashion my zig zag past into a vibrant rainbow, surely, He can reset the clock and give me back the time it would appear that I have lost. 

Time - on this side of glory is tricky.  If you are not careful, you can fall into one of the Anti Christ’s (AC) favorite traps.  The AC delights in stealing our Happiness by focusing our attention on the past and how much time we have lost.  He enjoys twisting us up into pretzels: bowed over by worry, anxiety, fear.  

But darling, don’t listen to the naysayers. 

No! You have not lost any time.

No!  It is not too late for you to achieve the desires of your heart.

It is NEVER too late when you have supernatural God power.

Behold, I am the LORD, the God of all flesh: is there any thing too hard for me? Jeremiah 32:27

Today, thanks to the grace of God and a new Spiritual awakening, I know that each and every happening in my past (the good, the bad and the ugly) has prepared me for this exact moment.

Today, I am confidant that what ever I have seemingly lost, will be restored.  Why?

Because through my studies of God and His word, I have come to understand (better) who God is.

I am telling you the truth. 

God is good.

God only does good things for His people.  

You can absolutely trust God’s plan.

No matter how bad it feels.  No matter how bad it looks. No matter what you have been through.  God can turn it around and give you flowers for ashes.

And [He] will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten…  Joel 2:25

I promise, darlings.


To read more about what I have learned in my quest for Happiness in God VIST www.bflyforjesus.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Felice said...

Its never too late...Amen to that!